By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Displaying dates pre 1970

C

cip247

I have a custom post type build with pods that has datefields in it. The dates are pre 1970.
If I try to build my single template in elementor, using a dynamic Pods datefield, all dates are shown as 01.01.1970.

What can I do to diplay the dates correctly? They are stored as the correct date e.g. 01.04.1901 but displayed wrong.

Thanks

Last edited:
Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
It's not really a Wordpress problem or elementor, It's More specifically a PHP.

PHP (the programming language WordPress is written in) uses a unix timestamp, which is the number of seconds since the 1st January 1970. This means that you can't use dates before that date, as that's "the beginning of time" according to PHP.

This plugin maybe of some use: https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-dates/

C

cip247

Thank you for your reply. I think i will use a textfiled instead of a datefield then.

C

cip247

After a few experiments I solved it.

When I use the pods shortcut in a textfield it is also displaying the dates correctly.

Thanks again for the support.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official