By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Display plugin product data on elementor product page template

G

georgerichh

I have Elementor Pro and Woocommerce Lottery Plugin. I have added a product on the wordpress back-end and set the lottery data to the product. I am struggling to display some information on the product-page with Elementor

The Data I need to display which shows fine on the plugin product page

data-front.PNG

As explained, I am creating a new product-page template with Elementor PRO and need the data in the above image to be displayed. Ive achieved to display the following so far with Elementor

so-far.PNG

Does anyone have any suggestions, short codes or anything that can pull this data.

Wordpress back end looks like

Capture.PNG

and Yes, I have contacted the plugin develoer, no response and I have done research on Elementor Forums, and no answers.

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

I am not familiar with this type of plug-in.
What do you want it to look like? What does the documentation say?

elementor official
elementor official