By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Disable scrolling to use anchor only

DawnHawk

DawnHawk

Hello folks!
I'm on a new project that requires me to lock the scrolling and to use anchor only.
Do you guys know any extension/setting that could help me with that? Thanks :D

sms-design

sms-design

Sorry lock scrolling on what and anchor to what not a lot of info to go from

Could you help us with some more information about version of
  • wordpress
  • elementor free/pro
  • widgets
  • plugins
  • themes
  • Web browser
  • OS mac/pc/linux
Screenshot or site url which you can add like this **mywebsite.com/mypage may help people answer your questions.

DawnHawk

DawnHawk

Sorry lock scrolling on what and anchor to what not a lot of info to go from

Could you help us with some more information about version of
Yes sorry
So yeah, for a project, I need to prevent users from scrolling with the scroll wheel, and their only way to make it through the home page would be with smooth scroll on anchors.
I'm on elementor pro V2.8.5, the last version of wordpress.

sms-design

sms-design

So my question would be how am I going to get to your smooth scroll anchor points if you have disable the middle wheel on my mouse (which can be done across all browsers will take some media queries but it's possible)

And if I'm impaired in anyway how go I use your site

DawnHawk

DawnHawk

So my question would be how am I going to get to your smooth scroll anchor points if you have disable the middle wheel on my mouse (which can be done across all browsers will take some media queries but it's possible)
The smooth scroll button is directly on the viewport as soon as you get connected, and that button get you to other parts of the website

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official