By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Dimensions for a newbie!

P

Priti

Hello lovely people!

This issue has been driving me crazy for weeks now, so I'm hoping someone more experienced can help me please. I'm trying to understand the dimensions when uploading an image in Elementor.
The image I'm trying to work with is a banner for my homepage (currently just playing around behind the scenes to get it right) but I'm hoping for my image to cover a full page width and half page/screen length (so people can see my image and some text) as a fixed background image. The issue is whenever I upload anything, it cuts the top right off, so I'm guessing its too large, therefore I keep resizing my image and have done at least 5 times, it's still not still correctly.

Where and how do I find out the correct size dimensions that I would need, so I can adjust my images accordingly please?

Apologies if this is a really stupid question, I am a complete new to website building!

Thanks for any support. Priti

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

I'm sorry I'm not strong enough yet to help with this one.

I know there is supposed to be optimization to the images. I make my cover images fit to 1024.

If you find the solution, can you please post here and let us know?

Thank you.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official