By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Delete unwanted frame after clicking on the image.

K

Kai

Hey,
I was searching here for smilar case but I am not a native english speaker so I guess I failed due to lack of knowledge of professional vocabulary ;)
Building an Elementor website I used an image that is a link to an external page. After clicking on it a dotted frame shows up . (check photo)

Is there any way to remove this effect or at least adjust it to image size?
wu problem.jpg

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Hi Kai,
Welcome to the forum.
Does this happen on your live preview page?
Are you using the Image widget? If you crop the image, and upload that, will the same thing still occur?

Are you using Chrome as your browser?

elementor official
K

Kai

Hey Koni,
I tried with a different image without any additional effects/positioning - same thing happens.
I've check it on IE and Chrome; logged in with live prewiev and logged out using both browsers - still occurs.

I want to keep my brand logo that takes to main page - can't upload it as a button because I'm not having a pro version of elementor.

Thanks for quick response!

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Hi Kai,
Do you need the Pro version to link it as a button?

What does it look like on Safari?

If you are using Chrome, what does the inspector say on both pages - the original and the one it lands on?

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official