By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

(Delayed) Redirect to another page after popup-animation

D

donbeechness

Hi, we would like to animate the transition between pages by clicking on a button on the left of the screen, then using a popup to slide from left to right and then redirect to the next page (see first image, and link).
Elementor2.png

Somehow, the only way to simulate a semi-"delayed" redirect I found, was to use an (invisible) countdown widget.

Elementor1.png

This sort of works, as long as the loading time of the next page is slow, but when I cache the pages, the animation is interrupted at less than halfway (see preliminary mock-up here: box-planungsgesellschaft.de/wordpress/)

Does anyone know a solution for this?

All my attempts to insert a javascript like this (see below, for instance in an html-widget ) failed, since the code seems to be called on load already...

----
<script type="text/JavaScript">

setTimeout("location.href = 'xyz.xzy';", 1500);

</script>
---
As the Script seems to be opened already before the invoking of the popup.

Thanks for helping - Daniel

elementor official

Attachments

• 1607114220964.png
    1607114220964.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 1607114258560.png
    1607114258560.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official