By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Default Section Width

PH-Galien

PH-Galien

Hi

I don't know how but I managed to change the default section width to something like 500px and I can't get it back to 1280px streched.
When loading a page of my website, it appears in "narrow width" and then go to full screen.
Not the best in terms of UX !

Attached some screenshots of a elementor page in the builder where you can see to the section width and an other screenshot showing that Elementor setting of section is set to 1280px.

Can anyone help me to get back to full screen by default ?

Thanks

Attachments

• Elementor.png
    Elementor.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 183
  • Elementor2.png
    Elementor2.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 186
PH-Galien

PH-Galien

For info I'm using :
WP 5.0.8
Elementor Pro
Theme Twenty Seventeen

sms-design

sms-design

So like it's not loading a css file correctly

1. Elementor settings, click on Advanced tab.
2. Change the CSS Print Method to Internal Embedding (it was set to External File by default). Then save the setting.
3. Visit front-end, content width should now working.
4. Now set back the CSS Print Method to External File if you want, and save again.
5. The global.css file is now correctly loaded.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official