By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Default Section Content Width Full Width & Site wide content padding

C

christineh

Hey friends,
I have a question: is it possible to change the DEFAULT "Content Width" of every section to be "Full Width"?
I'm setting up a full-width site and it seems extremely tedious to have to set this manually in EVERY section... Am I missing something? Or is there really no way to do this site wide?

Related to that I would like to be able to set up a site wide padding, so that the full width content is not sticking to the sides. I know it is possible to do with padding of each section, but again, it would be nice to not have to do this over and over again for every section. Currently my solution for the padding problem is to have some custom css in place, but I was just wondering if I am maybe missing some setting that would be nice to know about :)

For reference, I am using Elementor Pro with Hello Theme.
Thanks in advance! All the best,
Christine

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

On the Dashboard under Elementor => Settings. Choose the Style tab and set it there.

elementor official
C

christineh

well I think you misunderstood my question. in the style tab I can only set the default content BOXED width. I cannot choose "Full Width" for all pages...

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official