By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Default Page Layout - [PROBLEM]

S

sebaaalecha

Hi everybody! how its going!
1605316070096.png

I have this big problem, i can't modify this page! When it's locked with paid membership pro for registered users... BUT in OTHER page with clean wordpress and elementor work perfect...

WORKING:

1605316028669.png

1605316182526.png

If i change "Default Page Layout" to Elementor Canvas or Full width the page change perfect and i can edit all.
1605316306349.png

1605316294561.png

BUT in the other web site i can't! doesn't work! it's all the same with Topic, Canvas, Full width. its the same...
1605316377973.png

How i can edit this page? i need a header and cool style...

elementor official
S

sebaaalecha

In the "new" website i test with Twenty Twenty (second image),in the other website i have other theme but i try changed to Twenty Twenty and still not working... i tried with Elementor Hello too but nothing!!!

elementor official
S

sebaaalecha

it's possible make one default page for "all" the website? i Tried making with Theme Builder but i don't see changes.. all the same :/

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official