By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Danger: BetterdDocs vs Elementor Pro 3.2 upgrade

L

Leo Braun

Just wanted to warn everybody who use BetterDocs of the fatal danger of Elementor 3.2 upgrade. This is sure a BetterDocs issue rather than Elementor:

I installed BetterDocs for testing a month ago.

Today I upgraded my Elementor Pro to 3.2.

Immediately my WordPress site was corrupted and disabled - both admin site AND the website itself.

Instead I got an error message that started with:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ElementorPro\Modules\ThemeBuilder\Documents\Single_Base' not found in /homepages/2/d200688780/htdocs/clickandbuilds/.../wp-content/plugins/betterdocs/includes/elementor/betterdocs-single-docs.php:20 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/2/d200688780/htdocs/clickandbuilds/.../wp-content/plugins/

Fortunately, I could understand that it's related somehow to BetterDocs.

I went to my FTP and deleted the betterdocs folder from plugins folder. Everything went back to normal after this. Whew.

Need less to say I went through a few minutes of unpleasant shock - and my company and website is how I make living!

Well hope it helps someone.

Leo

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official