By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Custom Post Type template

C

cedricbrichau

Hello,

I'm having problems with creating a template for a Custom Post Type.

I am trying to make a Single Template so I can attach it to my Custom Post Type but when I create a template I don't see the option 'Single'. (See image)

Can someone help me?

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2021-02-09 om 15.11.28.png
    Schermafbeelding 2021-02-09 om 15.11.28.png
    419.8 KB · Views: 131
AudioMartini

AudioMartini

Was there an update that removed "Single" from our template options and I missed it? I know that template used to exist because I have 5 templates with the Type "Single". (see screenshot)

I decided I would duplicate a previous template. However, that results in the Type being set to Page. And again, with no way to change it to Single.

Hoping someone has some input with this.

Thanks,

Jeff
single-template.png

R

Regs

Single Post is what you want to use and then when ready, set the condition for the custom post type to associate it with.

AudioMartini

AudioMartini

Thanks, Regs, for your reply. That's what I ended up doing. Wonder why "Single" disappeared...? And Elementor needs to update their video tutorials.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official