By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Custom Font reverts to default

Kohwitheflow

Kohwitheflow

Hi.
So I use a custom font for many of the headers on my site, which I uploaded in the 5 recommended formats.
This custom font displays fine on desktop view, but when visiting the page on mobile every instance is changed to a large default font. I really don't know what to try.

I have two versions of this site in different languages and on one it displays fine but on the other I have this problem with all the custom fonts in mobile view.
Any suggestions??

Thankyou.

ps. I attached images, in the first two you can see how the font is displayed in edit mode and desktop view, and the third is a screenshot of viewing on mobile.

elementor official

Attachments

elementor official