By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question CSS Selector issue - Tracking multiple page forms with Google Tag Manager

M

Martin C

Hi, Some Help needed.

I have been following the set up described in a post by Analytics Mania called "Track Elementor Form with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics" to try and track forms using GTM. I have multiple forms on pages

The issue i come up against is i don't get the Element Visibility appear in the GTM debug view when i test. I have doubled checked the set up and also asked the author of the post who confirmed that it is more than likely a "CSS selector" issue.

Has anyone come up against this before - the current custom JS element is form.elementor-form. This might not be correct but i am struggling to find which other element it might be as i am not super code savvy.

Any help would be appreciated.

elementor official
elementor official