By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Creating popups from a popup template

M

Mbrown

I need to create 20 different popups for various pages on my website.
They will all have the same size, position, boarder, etc but each will have different backgrounds and text. They will be triggered manually by clicking a button on the webpage.

To save time I would like to be able to start off with a popup template which I create. Then rename and modify. I can't figure out how exactly to do this procedure.

Would be grateful for any ideas.

elementor official
A

Ancefalus

You can just, create your base template and save it as "base_temp". Then you open it, you can modify it and in the green "update" button context menu, you'll find "save as template" that enables you to save it with a different name. Then you can open your "base_temp" and start a new one

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official