By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Creating a link to internal content and adding that content

P

Prefdavid

I have recently taken over the Admin for our Charity's website and am struggling to do anything with it other than add or amend text. I've gone through some of the YouTube tutorials but they don't seem to answer many of my questions.
As part of our site we have a Blog section where we ideally can add info from our Members but getting anything added here seems impossible. Ideally I wanted to add an image as a further column to the Images already there (it says there are 4 columns although only 2 are used) but I couldn't add the Image into that section. Any help would be much appreciated.

elementor official
Last edited:
P

Prefdavid

Can I add that I have managed to create a new page and then link to that from the Blog. However I can't get the image and caption in the section with the other Images as an additional column. Any advice appreciated.

elementor official
Last edited:

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official