By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

contact form email broken

N

nbi

The contact form provided via Pro has a bug. I'm trying to use it with the WP Mail SMTP plugin which works flawlessly out of the box with EA contact form 7. I've verified the email settings for the Pro contact form widget. When I click send there is no error and the "The form was sent successfully" message pops up. However no email arrives at the specified destination. If I try sending the same message using EA contact form 7 the message instantly arrives at the destination as it should. Clearly something is wrong with the Elementor contact form implementation. Does it not play nice with the WP Mail SMTP plugin?

UPDATE: False alarm - email sent to SPAM. I wonder though why the contact form 7 emails were not reported as SPAM.

elementor official
Last edited:
elementor official