By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Connect Button with Form

A

averpunk_

Hi there!

I'm currently designing my first website with Wordpress & Elementor.

But I need some help with my buttons and form(s). Also English isn't my native language, so it might be a little hard to understand what I mean (but I'll give my best).

I want the visitors of the page (customers) to choose between five services. If they click the button "submit now" or "register now" (or whatever the button's called) the form-field should open (multi step form). But they shouldn't have to choose their service again (like if they choose the abo for 19.90 instead of the abo for 29.90 there should be a connection between the button and the form that opens). I hope it's understandable what I mean. Do I have to create a form per service? Also, how do I connect them? Via links?

Thanks for your help. If it's not understandable, I'll try to describe it again in another way.

Kind regards
averpunk_

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official