By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official
S

Spotter2004

Hi everyone,

First i want to say that there are some problems with your support page.

Text file isn't accepted and the page won't be send, so hopefully more luck this way

Here's my problem:

I try to make a not too "heavy" page, but after a few "blocks" he refuses to save it.
When I switch off JE, he saves all the blocks again, except for the Table widget, and it's not visible on the page neither.
Even when I switch on JE again, the widget remains invisible.

When I delete a few more blocks, he saves the Table widget again and you can see it on the webpage.

All important plugins have been updated, and all server settings are at their max or even higher.

Can you help me further please
I can give you access to wordpress, the server, root, whatever you need to resolve this issue!!!

Another minor problem is the fact that sometimes when i'm using a textblock, the spacebutton doesn't work anymore
To resolve this i must put the cursor directly into the text frame and push space and it's back ok.
Still no clue what triggers this issue, it's in the last couple of weeks that it appear and not every time.

thanks in advance

Greetz

Michael

This is the page: sorry, can't put a link here, because i need at least 20 post?????????
Where you see 3 columns 1 is white and their must you see a table like on this page sorry, no link neither, because i haven't my 20 posts yet!!!!!!!

elementor official
elementor official