By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Conditions for Custom Headers - Elementor PRO

JKoenen

JKoenen

Hey all,

Technical question here. Hope someone can help me out!

I'm currently working with elementor pro custom headers in the theme builder. I'm having some difficulties with the conditions.

We are working on a website with multiple categories of products. We are using woocommerce as our solution for the products.

It's a company that sells stickers.
This is the structure:
Woocommerce product category 'scooter stickers'
Wcm product category 'scooter stickers ' > 'vespa'
Wcm product category 'scooter stickers' > 'vespa' > 'wheel stickers'
Wcm product 'scooter stickers' > 'vespa' > 'wheel stickers' > wheel sticker [1]

I have created a custom header that I want to show on every page that has scooter products or is a scooter category overview page.

So I want to be able to set a condition for:
'whilst someone is in the category 'scooter stickers' or a sub category of 'scooter stickers' (like 'scooter stickers' > 'vespa') they have to see the custom header.

Is it possible to do this with a code snippet or something? Cause if I set the condition to 'Woocommerce 'in category' 'scooter stickers' It will only show the header in that category but not in all the subcategories.

And I can't set it for every category manual as we have 1000+ categories.

So i want to show the header for all pages that start with '/product-category/

Not a solution: 'Singular' > 'any child of'
I can't use this because the woocommerce category page won't show up as a regular page. As it's not a singular page I can't use the 'any child of'.
I need a workaround.

elementor official

Attachments

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official