By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Complete Newbie Seeks Help

M

Mad Dog

Hello All,

I am brand new to both this forum and using Elementor. I am learning everything on the fly and have been able to figure out most problems thanks to YT. However, I cannot find any information anywhere for completing a new task. I am hoping one of the experts here will be able to offer some guidance on how to do it.

What I am trying to do is have a section broke down into four (4) columns. In each column I would like to have a background image, then have an image (?) on top of the background in the color of white and finally having some text on top.

Something like this:
help.png

I really would appreciate any help I can get on this. Also, I am using the latest version of WP and the free version of elementor.

Thanks,
MD

elementor official
E

Eljay Bos

Your request is quite easy to do. When you add a new section (+ button),you can choose between 1 to 8 columns. Choose the 4 column section.
In settings (style tab) choose background image, choose another image on "Hover", or go to background overlay (a little bit lower) and choose another image or text.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official