By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

"Coming Soon" mode not working

S

sokrates7

I experience a strange behaviour on my site, maybe you can help.

I have switched from Divi to Elementor having an "under construction" page made in Divi and using the "Divi Underconstruction" plugin by BeSuperfly. The URL was "underconstruction" on my site. Now I have rebuilt the same page as an Elementor template, picked it as "Coming Soon" page and enabled that mode. On top "Maintenance Mode" is shown in red but external visitors never see my "Coming Soon" page. Instead I see the following behaviour :

- Divi Underconctruction plugin deactivated : old Divi underconstruction page is still showing
- Divi Theme deactivated and using OceanWP : old Divi underconstruction page is showing without design, only html text
- Elementor "coming soon" page renamed to Underconstruction and URL /underconstruction, Divi "underconstruction" page and URL renamed to "Unterconstruction-old" : instead of former "/underconstruction" URL now "underconstruction-old" is used automatically when accessing the site from outside

It looks as if something is still fixed on the old "underconstruction" page being still the standard page to be shown, even if I rename it (!!) but I am unable to find the location that controls this behaviour. Any clues ?

P.S.: I hope the URLs are clear as I had to do some tricks in order to get around the forum limits ;)

elementor official
S

sokrates7

Thank you, I have used that guide.
Caching should not be the issue as the browser is redirecting to the renamed page as well so it seems to react on modifications. However, that renamed page is still the wrong one..

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Could you share a url please lets have a look

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official