By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Columns widths not working in tablet layout

D

Dianeliz

Question: I have a three or four column framework structured by nested inner sections to house three columns of icon boxes.
On tablet it needs to convert to a two column layout spread full width.
Instead the columns all sit on the left. Tutorials say to make the width 50per cent, but this isn't working. I can add padding but this seems clunky.
All the text boxes are the width of the line of text they contain - so vary in width, and just stack.
I've found many questions being asked about the same problem since the latest update, but no answers are to be found.
Mobile is fine - I've got two 50% width boxes side by side.

I've tried switching off plugins and to a different theme - mine is Hello.

I've uploaded screen grabs of the desktop and what happens to it in tablet mode.

Any ideas would really help! I'm trying to get my site up and this has halted the whole thing!

Thank you in advance of any help.

elementor official

Attachments

Last edited:
F

franklauda

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the same problem. But I think there is a bug with tablet responsive mode.

elementor official
H

hannesr

same problem here. also centering (horizontal) is not working

elementor official
elementor official