By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Columns resize by itself, tried everything, going crazy. Please help me!

MoeNAGY

MoeNAGY

I have a section with 2 columns:
the left always loads fine, the right column loads fine too and then after a few refresh on the page, the right column resize by itself causing A GIF IMAGE SET TO CUSTOM POSITION to shift to the right, it basically looks as if that right column was split in 1/2.
I thought it has been the image and because it set to a custom absolute position. I removed the image, and still, the same right column keeps resizing on its own. What is wrong ?? !!
I’ll leave the broken column as is on my website so you can take a look @ it OR CHECK THE IMAGES BELOW:
icodetheweb.com … Look on the top intro, you can easily see the broken column there.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF I SWITCH THE COLUMNS, meaning if I make the left itself and the right on left … The issue doesn’t happen @ all !!! I’m going crazy!
112.jpg
1122.jpg

elementor official
elementor official