By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Color used for drop cap & buttons rendering incorrectly in browser

S

Steve999

I built several pages where I created drop-caps and buttons using blue (#6EC1E4) for the primary color (i.e., as the background to white text). This looked fine in Elementor and rendered correctly when I viewed the live site in my browser.

Today I noticed that the color is now rendering as gray on the live site, whereas in Elementor it is still blue. Elsewhere on my site, drop-caps and buttons that I created using a different color (for example, yellow) still appear as they should.

I don't know when this started, but the site has been up since April, and for most of that time the blue color was being shown correctly.

I have viewed my site in different browsers and on different devices. The problem persists. This is baffling. Any ideas?

elementor official

Attachments

Last edited:
elementor official