By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Color Background Does Not Change

Z

zach007

Hello everybody,

I am new here....and I need your helps...I am building a website using elementor....I would like to change a color in the section background...however, once I save, it should be changed. But unfortunately, the color is remain the same.

How to fix this please?

Thank you for your kindness.

elementor official
A

Agemo

I was seeing this issue too last week, it was very annoying, and I also had issue where mobile responsive version completely lost it's CSS, but that was resolved - I think it could be related to V3 of the plugin, but not totally sure.

You need to empty caches often, especially if you are using LiteSpeed server/plugin.

Also on empty your browser cache.

Maybe regenerate CSS in Elementor too and other things I can not think of right now, to test out.

It eventually stopped being less predictable but I can not specifically remember one exact thing that fixed it, perhaps maybe it was a plugin update, as it is a lot more stable over all.

Initially I could not even drop a block into a section!

I hope that helps in some way.

elementor official
Z

zach007

I am using Premium Addon Elementor: Premium Testimonial, and in its section, I have already changed my color from transparant (the default) to yellow. But it wont changed. Kindly help (I have already updated to 3.0.7 version).

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official