By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Collapsing columns or sections on click

SeaBerGBer

SeaBerGBer

Hi there! I am conceptually in love with the idea of a "before and after slider" for my website. But I want the overlapped items to be sections instead of only images. Then, moving the vertical divider (I'd settle for clicking an arrow at this point),would reveal the hidden half. Is there a way to achieve this in Elementor? Perhaps two overlapping columns that reveal with input?

Ex.
When the user encounters the 2 column section:
Left Column
Lifestyle Newborn Image (Posed Newborn Info hidden under here)

|VERTICAL DIVIDER|

Right Column
Posed Newborn Image (Lifestyle Newborn info hidden to left under Image)

When the user clicks the arrow, button, etc.for "Posed newborn" Image, the left (Lifestyle Image) column contracts to reveal the hidden information.

Left Column
Posed Newborn Info now revealed (Arrow or divider to bring it back to center)

Right Column
Unchanged

So I guess all of that is still a fancy way of saying that I really wish the "Before and After" or "Image Comparison" plugins worked for sections/columns instead of just images. I know this is a long shot...but...dreams...

elementor official
SeaBerGBer

SeaBerGBer

PS - I can sort of flush out how this would be possible with a toggle setting. But it seems like it would only work uni-directionally. I'd like for it to "slide" both directions

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official