By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

child theme and template parts

P

PiNkjeLLy

Hello all,
I have a question I have not answered, I apologize and thank you for your indulgence if this has already been treated without which I find

I use elementor pro, I used the theme builder to create template parts header, footer ... and others
I did this with the Hello Elementor theme.

Now that my site's development is progressing, I wanted to create a child theme for my custom CSS and other functions.
but I realize that all custom template parts made with Elementor are not related to my child theme and only appear on the Hello Elementor theme

do I have to start all over from 0? or is it possible to move the theme builder elements to a child theme?

thank you for your answers !!

Elementor version Version 3.1.1
Elementor pro Version 3.0.10

ps: message automatically translated with google, if someone speaks french i will be happy to read

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official