By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Changing style of menu when scrolling

L

LilyM

Hi, I am sorry I completely new to this but, have really tried to learn and have searched hard for the answer to this.

I would like to have my nav menu be transparent and the text white, but when scrolling change to white background and black text. Can I design my own menu header to achieve this with Elemenotor? Do I need Pro or is easier with Pro?

I can't really understand if these things are a component of the theme or Elementor can provide. I am using free Hestia theme, but for instance it won't let me do things like set a gradient overlay over home page image so that it is just slightly darker at top (where transparent menu is, so text is a bit clearer).

So ultimately I would like to just design my own site from scratch.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official