By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Changing from Beaver Builder to Elementor - issues/problems?

T

TedZark

I am using Genesis/Dynamk theme with BB and am considering switching to Elementor.

What kind of issues might come up? Am I going to break the site or have difficulty editing pages built with BB? I don't have the best of tech skills and manage the website for my business - so want to avoid any major problems.

Thanks for any guidance on this.

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Before you break the site as it's a live business presence. There are going to differences between the builders and a learning curve.

Setup a development site either local or on a live server, copy the current site to your dev area

Depending on how keen you are on web dev look into running a local dev server, if your on a mac you already have an apache web server, if your pc based look into Laragon.

Now you have a test base to test loads of stuff. One another thing google a plugin called "All In One Wordpress" and you will have a backup plugin for your live site and a plugin to move a dev site from local to live in a matter of minutes.

Once you start down this route you will become the web site oracle for your business, so it's best to have a test site and get people to sign off on changes.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official