By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Changes don't update when viewed on Chrome or IE

S

shadow

Hello,

I have GeneratePress installed with Elementor.
I have been editing the website for some time using Firefox. When logged to my WordPress account, I am able to see all changes I make with elementor.
However, when I log off of elementor or when I use Chrome/IE to view the website, the changes do not appear there.
For example, I have been trying to edit the header. I am able to view changes of the menu's fonts, size and so on.
notwithstanding, when added a logo next to the Navigation menu and reduced it's size, I am still seeing it on it's original size when I am logged off from WP or when I log from another browser

I tried to clear the cache of WP fastest cache and also disabled it, however the problem continues.
I will very much appreciate your help in solving this problem.

This is what I change the header to look like
1558114318504.png

This is what I see what I see in action when logged off WP or from another browser
1558114174597.png

elementor official
Last edited:
elementor official