By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Changed from temp working URL to real URL. Elementor confused?

Cyndi K

Cyndi K

When I check our site's speed in GTMetrix, it complains about a lot of redirects. Most seem to relate to plugins thinking the old, temp address is still where they exist. Elementor generates a lot of these redirects.

Site is on GoDaddy managed WordPress, if that matters. I am confused. The site's been on the real address for a few days now. Do I need to take action to stop the redirects?

Be glad to provide any other information if needed. Thanks in advance for any help. (I can't post a link since I'm new. My client is Volcano Arts in Volcano, CA)

andyw

andyw

Hi Cyndi, have you tried running the Replace URL option in elementor->Tools?

Cyndi K

Cyndi K

I finally stumbled across that a few minutes ago and it did indeed remove the redirects that GTMetrix disliked. Much better score now. Thank you!

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official