By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Change title of posts in a list

A

anikilator

Hello, it's my first post here.

i'm using Rehub theme with Elementor. I have set up a list on my homepage using the Advanced Listing Builder module.

The posts on my list have the following title structure "Item: keyword 1 + keyword 2, so for instance: "German Shepherd: Facts and traits."

I need to put those keywords in every post title, but i'd like to be able to edit the post titles of my list so instead of showing the actual post title which includes "facts and traits" on every item of my list, I would like to just leave the dog breed, so the list would be like this:

1-German Shepherd
2-Pitbull
3-Chiuaua, etc without "facts and traits".

Is that possible to do with Elementor or maybe an add on? I've been looking in the options but can't find anything related to that.

Any help would be appreciated.

elementor official
elementor official