By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Change the viewing order on mobile

R

Richard Muzeja

I have set up a page on the computer that i'm happy with - when this is viewed on a mobile it doesn't view in the order I want - It is one section split in to 2 columns with varies video's and images I want the order viewed on mobile to be as the numbers i have put on the sides of the images attached - is this possible or does it just view as left column the right column. The reason it is designed this way is to have one continuous background on the site.

elementor official

Attachments

M

manuelhauer.at

Hi! I think you can change the column order of each section for mobile! If you hover over the section, there will be a grey square in the left corner. click it, then in the settings panel on the left, there is an option called "column order" and next to it an icon of a desktop pc. change to the mobile phone and edit the order! that should fix your problem.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official