By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Change position of featured image in blog feed

L

logostrainer

This is what I use:
- Wordpress
- Astra theme
- Elementor Pro
- two blogs, one for the category 'praktische-tips', another for the category 'boekenblog'

I have two questions:

1) I would like to slightly adjust the look of the blog feed (Archive) www. logosbijbelsoftware. nl/blog/boekenblog/ (e.g. the text is too close to the image). But I have no idea where I can change those things.

2) I would like to change the position of the featured image in the blog feed (archive) www. logosbijbelsoftware. nl/blog/praktische-tips/
I want to have the image above the title, and I can't find the place where to change that.

Input on any of the two questions is welcome!

elementor official
L

logostrainer

Re 2): The strange thing is that I have set the Image Position at 'Top' (see image),and in the preview it looks like that's the case, but there is no featured image.
But on the website the image just appears on the left side of the text, instead of at the top.

elementor official

Attachments

E

Eljay Bos

Download the Ele Custom Skin plugin (free),and use this to make a loop. Now you can adjust your templates to your liking. Look for tutorials on YouTube.
Regarding your featured image.... you have to set the featured image in the backend, i.a. your dashboard. Not in Elementor.
I hope this helps

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official