By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

change indicator and/or list of changes

M

MikePax

I'm just learning Elementor.
One of my biggest problems is going back to a template, or page, and trying to figure out where I changed things. Because there is no indicator that I made a change in that particular area of the page/template, it means I have to go in and look at every place. This is a huge waste of time and I have to do this over and over again.

For example, if I reopen the Footer template, I would like to look at each area: Layout, Style, Advanced and have some indicator that I made a change in there from the default. Not just for the session, but forever. And also next to each field that's been changed: Height, Overflow, etc I would like a visible indicator that says I changed this from the default. This is not as significant in the Layout area, where everything is visible. But in the Style and Advanced areas, I have to open every accordian section to see if I made a change there. This is extremely tedious.

If you can't do that -- then at least do this: I would like to have an on-screen report that I can run with the click of a button that shows me for the page or template that I'm on, give me a list of everything I changed and what the custom value is set to. That would be enormously helpful. The button could be called "View My Changes".

Thanks for a great product!

Mike

elementor official

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official