By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Categories are not recognised by search when I try and use query function on blog posts

boodaville

boodaville

Elementor v3.1.3, Elementor Pro v3.1.0, wordpress with elementor canvas. We use WPLM

Hi
Very specific and annoying website problem with elementor / wordpress. Any help on this is VERY much appreciated
1f642.png
I have read several forums, but don't get it. I just updated to the latest version of elementor but had this problem before and after update.
Ok so as you can see from the screenshot of the new blog post I have categories. But when i try and use the query function to show only some posts, the categories aren't found "no results found".

Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 13.52.07.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 13.53.23.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 13.53.41.png

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official