By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Can't use `Display Font` Featuer, please help me!

MoeNAGY

MoeNAGY

Hello there, I have 2 customs fonts added through Elementor custom fonts.
As you can see of the 2 fonts, one is called vlaue-serif, and the other is called Apercu.
I need to be able to use the `Display Font` feature that should now be implemented in Elementor.

so I followed this guide on this link:

developers.elementor.com/elementor-pro-2-7-custom-fonts-font-display-support/#comments..

but I'm afraid I'm doing something wrong .... where does this code go, will it be in functions.php?

PHP:
add_filter( 'elementor_pro/custom_fonts/font_display', function( $current_value, $font_family, $data ){if ( 'value-serif' === $font_family ){$current_value = 'block';
    }
    return $current_value;
}, 10, 3 );
Becuase I placed it in Functions.php / then changed font to VALUE-SERIF in the code as you can see, saved the changes and regenerated CSS files ...
however, still with GOOGLE PAGE INSIGHTS I get:

"Leverage the font-display CSS feature to ensure text is user-visible while webfonts are loading. "

I tried plying with the VALUE and changed it to SWAP / still didn't work, also WITHIN that code above, can I separate 2 FONTS next to ===$font-family with a Comma ,

elementor official

Attachments

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official