By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Can't seem to make navigation menu in Pro

P

pikedesign

Hi all,

I'm using the Digital Agency template in Pro for a home and portfolio page but can't seem to get a navigation menu up and running. I've already tried Widgets but it just takes me to the Footer section. I've tried the standard Appearance --> Menu --> Primary Menu and it still won't budge. I've tried Appearance --> Customize but I don't know the right HTML and CSS.

And then I've tried the Nav Menu function in Pro. Am I missing something? Technically the theme installed is 2021 in Wordpress but that has nothing to do with the pages. Just looking for a basic Nav Menu to put up top with Home, Services, and Portfolio page.

It should be noted that there was initially a header space but I erased it using Advanced --> Margins. However it wasn't a Nav Menu.

Screenshot attached.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 11.39.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 11.39.31 AM.png
    537.9 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official