By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Can't edit section templates because of footer

TiagoRodrigues

TiagoRodrigues

So my problem is that i have a few "Section" templates, one of them being Austria info as you can see below. My problem, is that i can't edit it with elementor because my footer doesn't allow me to (don't understand why).

If you look closely, when i'm hovering my mouse over the section i want to access (it was on top of the image),it displays "edit footer" in yellow right bellow the header, which is why i think i can't access my section. What can i do? Theme builder templates from PRO work just fine.
section.pngtemplate.png

TiagoRodrigues

TiagoRodrigues

Can anyone help me please? still haven't solved it

Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm that is a strange one but it is something ive seen recently as well. Normally because of negative margin but ironically you can't assess that until you can access the other sections.

I believe you should still be able to the navigator, in the bottom left the little stack of sqaures. Click that, it will bring up a box where you can select each section and edit accordingly

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official