By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Can't duplicate sections, columns or blocks when using Safari. Works in Chrome, though.

U

undone

I'm working on my first website using Elementor Pro and absolutely LOVING the added features of the Pro version. I've built quite a few sites previously with the free version, so decided to finally take the plunge and upgrade to Pro. I have never had this problem until now... I can't duplicate any section, column or block when using Safari. I've tried just about everything to see if I could fix it: deactivated all plugins, changed themes, turned the 'editing handles' on and off... nothing is correcting the problem. I've searched Google and this forum and can't find others who have had the same problem. This is a potential deal-breaker for me because my "go to" browser is Safari. Help!!

I'm using Safari 12.1.2 on a MacBook Pro running Mojave 10.14.6, Phlox Theme (basic) 2.4.8, Elementor Pro 2.6.5 and Elementor (basis) 2.7.1.

Attached is a screen print showing the edit window when right-clicking on the handle. You can see that Duplicate is not grayed out. The other edit options appear to be working, although I don't think Copy is working either.

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• elementor-duplicate-problem.png
    elementor-duplicate-problem.png
    274.2 KB · Views: 186

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official