By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Cannot remove sticky header in homepage?

D

DangTruong34

I am seeing this weird sticky header in my homepage now. I has the site's logo and a link back to the homepage itself. And I have no ideas how to remove it.

It is not selectable in the Elementor editor and I'm not seeing it among the templates?

Please help!

Untitled.png

T

tepsilola

I'm having the same problem. I remember making the header and what I called it but I can't find a file anywhere to delete it. I've even removed the sites logo but it still shows it.
I believe I used the 'header, footer blocks' plugin to make it, I've deleted the plugin and it still shows.

syfyfan1980

syfyfan1980

Has a solution been found for this issue as I am also experiencing a sticky header even with all the settings turned off.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official