By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Cannot get Contact Form to send email to my gmail address.

yairisan

yairisan

Hi, the problem is explained in the title. Is this because I'm using ServerPress to develop locally? I would like to know how to control email directing. Oddly, when I send a dummy mail, it says it got sent, but where, I have no idea. It's not being sent to the Wordpress backend. I've messed around with the setting to try to find a sent TO email, and I think I have that set OK - to my gmail address. Any idea what the probelm might be?

S

sonnesworld

There is almost every time a problem with gmail addresses and WordPress. Try to fix it with a SMTP plugin. Search for "wordpress gmail not working" by Google and open the post written by wpbeginner . com (sorry, I can't post a link here because of the rules for this forum).

yairisan

yairisan

Thank you so much, sonnesworld; I will follow up on your suggestion.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official