By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Cannot edit Top header Section Image

R

Rashaud Rahim

Hi,
I was wondering if someone can help. I am currently using OCEAN WP theme for wordpress and for some reason I cannot edit the top header image on one of my pages. I am able to edit and add sections below, however when I try to edit the top header image it is not highlighting with the blue box for me make any changes. Weird thing is, the Image was preloaded into the theme. I tried deleting it from MEDIA and the image is still showing up.
Can someone please help!

I will attach a screen shot of the page, its the image with camera lens that I am trying to edit out.
Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 12.20.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 12.20.50 AM.png
    224.6 KB · Views: 287
momo-frr

momo-frr

The section is actually the title bar of the page. To change this image you have to use the OceanWP page options.

Attachments

• title-background-image.jpg
    title-background-image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 327
busfizz.nl

busfizz.nl

To edit a header, return to the WP dashboard. Go to Templates... go to themebuilder. Click header template and select right header to edit.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official