By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Can I make a list with a lot of text?

maliora

maliora

Any way I can make something like page a bit easy?
1574430143161.png

I've tried adding four columns and adding text in each and done it a couple of times but suddenly editing the page ends up being really really slow?
I need to add another 500 of these to the page.
Any ways I can do a bit better without adding too many colums, sections and such?

elementor official
D

drosberg

Hi there, I'm not a pro at this but the first thing I thought of when I saw the page is to create posts for each of the entries? That way you have a number of nice options to output the posts in a format you like.
You could also create a table. There are lots of table plugins. I've used them in the past and they will also allow you to create a load sheet in excel to import into the table which makes it easier to maintain

There is an elementor widget plugin that has a data table widget you could look at as well. Sorry don't have the name at the moment but I believe it's the most popular addon so easy to find.

Good luck.
Don

elementor official
elementor official