By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Can I filter service providers and send demand only to the ones I choose(mark in a checkbox)?

S

seedhula

Hello all.

I would appreciate some help with the website I am working on.
It's a house painting contractor aggregator. I will have 100s of house painting contractors listed on the site.

What I want to achieve in steps:

1. A person looking for a house painter to be able to first filter by a region
2. Then the contractors appear ( grid 3 in a row) with initial "highlights" data on them.
3. There are checkboxes by every contractor
4. A person can mark the checkbox from a contractor that he wishes to receive the quote from > fill out demand form > we send the form to the contractors that he/she marked and they can then make a quote for the person looking.
5. A person can also mark all checkboxes (contractors) > we send out the form to all in a certain region.
6. A person can also read more about the contractor (but this is simple and I know how to do it).

Looking forward to any tips/tricks I can get :)

Happy and peaceful upcoming holidays ;)

Kind regards

Seb

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Hi,
I think you can do this with specific email functions. I am not certain if Elementor form will do that. But I think some email plugins - like gravity, mailchimp or mailpoet may be helpful to you.

elementor official
S

seedhula

Hey Koni,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please explain which specific email functions do you have in mind?

I've been doing research but can't find anything that would fit in with what I want to do.

Very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Seb

elementor official
elementor official