By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Can I display posts and links to other sites in single widget?

S

Steve_r50

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and to Elementor in general. I'm trying to create a content aggregator site that links to the best articles on a certain topic around the web. I also want to write my own blog posts on that topic too. Is there a way to combine my posts and the links to the other websites in the posts widget so they are displayed together for the user? For example, if there were a "History" page, I want the user to scroll through a list of links from other websites about history that take them to that website's page, intermixed with links from the blog that then takes them to that post. Thanks!

elementor official
elementor official