By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Call to Action Box BUTTON - Positioning & Alignment

djvlada54

djvlada54

Hello,

I need some help with positioning a button in Call to Action Box. I am building a site with Elementor for a client who wants text (Title and Content) in that box aligned to LEFT, BUT wants button to be centered or even better - stretched within the content text limits from left to right. In other word - button needs to be full length. It would be great if the font size can be changed also but I think that feature is in Elementor settings already. We are focused on mobile version of a website and when that is finished we will work on desktop version. link to website - luksuznisatovi dot rs
There you can see current look of Call to Action boxes and button alignment, position and size to get the picture. Overlook the site design on desktop - just look on your mobiles. Mobile version is the primary concern.
I think that this can be done with some custom CSS but not sure how or where to put that code. WordPress theme used here is Astra PRO.
If you know how to achieve that and you are able to help us contact me here (if it is possible) or via email - [email protected]
You can even name your price and if it's in our budget my client will be happy to pay for the solution.

Thank You

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official