By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Button Not Responsive to Mobile

S

SamIAm

Please have a look at this

1564374971927.png

These are the settings I have set.

1564375007014.png

I am unable to get the button to adjust to the right size on moible even with the font set to super small. I have tried adjusting the typography settings but they are already as low as they can go. Even in the mobile viewer in elementor it is not the right size. I have adjusted it to as low as it can go.

Anyone have any thoughts on why this might be broke and/or how to fix it.

elementor official
Tonio

Tonio

I think the setting you have to adjust is not under typography, but in the first tab:
content>submit button>alignment. When this is in the most right setting (fill) then it uses the whole width. At least that works for me. Adjusting size or column width might also help.

submit button alignment.PNG

elementor official
S

SamIAm

Thanks I ended up creating a new form and it worked. This was one of the default themes I imported from Neve.

elementor official
elementor official