By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question ? Button - link to pages go to wrong page

D

David Solomon

Hi. Big Problem with Button Links.

1.13 pages created
2. Button created and styled. Next I duplicate the button 6 times .
3. I now go to enter different page link onto each button
3. I add new page link into link field but.... I update new info ... in page view a wrong page comes up or... I receive a message no page exist.
4. Clearly the pages exist because they show when I click in the menu (in view mode)
5. How do I get the correct link to execute.
6. Note when I start to type the page link in the link property ... /eur.cad the proper page automatically shows up and I select the page so I know that the right page should be linked.

It appears that this software simply does not work properly.
Please help.

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Hi,
Try to only create and change on button at a time. It may just be confused if it goes too fast.
Also be certain you have the complete url including https://
Instead of choosing the Drop Down, copy the correct urls into a txt file and then paste the one you want at the link.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official