By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Bug in Elementor and Wordpress reading settings

H

hacko

I was tring to fix some issues editing blog page with Elementor and i clicked to Setting -> Reading Settings -> Your latest Post. And they again to statick page. But all my work was gone. All Elementor elements from all pages and theme was gone. I can see from admin area Elementor editing settings, but even i update the content it never show in front page. I missed the header menu, the slider content, and the main content. I tried to delete plugins, reverse old backup, but cant igured out how to fix it. I have also and Master Hotel plugin. Also i when edit page, i see Page Builder Options but no information in front end. This Elementor now dont want to show me all rooms. And reservation plugin also. Do you have any idea how to fix it?
Versions:
Wordpress: 5.5.1
Theme: Hotel Master with Goodlayers plugins
Elementor: 3.0.11
Also have Elementor Pro 3.0.3

elementor official
Last edited:

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official